Date / TimeOctober 04, 2022 / 8:00am-5:00pm
Find out more at the event website
What To Expect
This nation-to-nation roundtable discussion between tribal leaders, Secretary Granholm, and U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) senior leadership will explore how tribes can harness clean energy to enhance energy sovereignty, addresses climate resilience, and build stronger economies.
Participants will also learn more about key DOE programs and funding, and engage with senior DOE leaders on:
- Federal energy programs and opportunities such as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and Inflation Reduction Act
- Increasing access to energy project finance and capital
- Energy access, security, reliability, and transition issues
- Workforce development and transition
- Ensuring consultation and meaningful tribal leader participation in national energy infrastructure decision making.